Wednesday 18 April 2012

AS LIVE - Where we're at now

With the recent departure of one of the members of the promo team I think it is important to take a look at the point we are at now as it won't be long before its to late.

I have created a dedicated website for Unsigned Live which is effectivly good to go but I after the rehearsal next and I get some clips of some interesting bits and pieces going on and my online clip with presenter Adam.

http://unsignedlive.weebly.com/

I have also written a full plan/ script for the behind the scenes featurete and I am really excited about getting that underway.

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the website, it's really getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trailer you've shot and the web site in general is really effective - everything is starting to look very 'real'. Well done

    ReplyDelete