Wednesday 27 November 2013

Major Project - ADR

Because of the m20 being located near the Museum of Kent Life which was our main location there are    areas of dialog that the traffic noise was to much to filter out during the post production process. Because of this I contacted my actors and had them return to Maidstone where we recorded their lines again where the audio was unusable.

This was a fairly simple process and worked very effectivly with the audio in the film now being of a good quality.

Because of the ease that this process took looking back on the ADR process I think it would have been a good idea to have had the actors redo all of their lines which would have given me more options in the edit.

However for the most part I think that the mix of location dialog and ADR works well and is often unnoticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment