Monday 12 March 2012

AS LIVE - Unsigned logo design number two

Based on the Beatles Abbey Road album cover I designed this the second of my two logos. I personally think that as an idea it is relevent as for those people that pick up on the reference will be music fans and those who don't it is still clear that it is a music based show. If this logo was to get picked I'm not sure whether I would want to use silhouette or real people and if I was to use real people where I would take the photo. I have used the same font as in the other logo becuase i have already recieved possitive feedback. We shall see what the production team think.  

3 comments:

  1. Nice concept - BUT it looks very male. Is it a male only show?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good point ironicly this is something I brought up yesterday as at present all of the bands are male but obviously this logo is open to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I think people are too distracting from the name in a logo design. I would like to see you use some other fonts! :) Always good to have options and play with it to make it your own, have you checked out dafont.com? I loved the simplicity of the guitar pic shape and the reference, but I'd try for a less 'army-feel' font but you could always put brushes over text to make it look a bit rugged.

    ReplyDelete