Wednesday 10 July 2013

Major Project - Pre Production - The Idea

When thinking over my options for what to progress with for my final major project I came up with a number of ideas. One idea however proved more interesting to me than the others. This idea is an independent short film of between 15 to 25 minutes in length. Set somewhere during the period of 1939 and 1945 a period of history that will always be known as the Second World War. The short will introduce a subject that I have had little chance to explore through my work before romance, commitment and love.

The working title for the project is “Love In War” however after typing this into google there are a number of results under that title so this is likely to change. The short and revolves around a woman in England longing for her soul mate serving overseas.

Tomorrow I will be pitching my idea to a small group of my peers that I have work with on previous occasions with the hope that I can enthuse them enough to come on board. If the outcome of this meeting proves successful I will reveal more information of what inspired this idea, some of the basic research I have conducted and some more information on the story and characters as they stand at this very early stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment