Saturday 31 August 2013

Major Product - Pre Production - The Auditions


The audition process for love always was a very enjoyable one using Stepping Stones Studios which we hired out we had a number of people come into audition for the roles of Mary and Alice. There we a lot of very good actresses and a few that simply weren't right for the part. Over that day and the next couple of days that followed I reviewed the tapes i recorded of the auditions and those that we were sent by people that were unable to make it to the live auditions, this is where we received applicants for Franks character thankfully. Doing this I have narrowed down my choices ready for the script and production meetings I have scheduled for tomorrow with Hennie and Maddie. All in all I think whoever we go for we are going to have strong actors for the film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment