Tuesday 6 August 2013

Major Project - Pre Production - Finding Props

Although there are no planned scenes of Arthur's character flying a spitfire on screen I thought it still needed to find out what WW2 fighter plane pilots looked like.


During this research process something clicked in the back of my mind. I went up into the loft space of my home and as I remembered from many years go on a nail hang the jacket pictured below. Along with the jacket were a pair of what look like fighter pilot goggles. These may well serve a purpose as we are going to have to shoot some photos of the actor playing Arthur for Mary's character to look at during the film. Therefore putting the actor in the jacket and goggles and photoshop a spitfire behind him and the photos themselves start to tell part of the story.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment