Thursday 22 August 2013

Major Project - Pre Production - The second draft of the script

After a hard days work my two script writers have made the alterations to the script that I asked for and have sent me over a second draft of the script. Reading over it I was very pleased to see how it is progressing and I think that by removing elements of the first draft that didn't progress the story has really paid off. 

I think this version of the script is strong enough that I can do some serious planning with regards to my shot selection and I would even be happy to give it to actors once the film is cast, making sure that they are aware that there will be tweaks made to it.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the writers as I know they have put a great deal of effort in keeping up with my rapid scheduling demands.

Using this version of the script I am going to be sending a copy to Simon Welsford for edits and review as well as sending it to someone qualified in social history to get his take on the historical accuracy of the script.

All in all well done script writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment