Monday 5 August 2013

Major Project - Pre Production - Finding props

With a half written script I'm slightly limited about what I can be doing. One thing I can be doing however is starting the search for the needed props for the film.

The two props that I started searching for to begin with were two bikes. One used by Frank the postman and one by Mary. I thought it would be much harder to find these but suitable bikes were found relatively quickly.


With the postman's bike I accepted early on that I wasn't going to be able to find one that was a perfect match. Therefore I changed the criteria of what I was looking for. I started looking for a simple red bike that looked like it had had a lot of use. After a little bit of searching I found the bike in the image below.

 
As I said its not a perfect match but I think that it will serve the purpose adequately.   

No comments:

Post a Comment