Thursday 10 March 2011

The Meeting Update

So the first draft of my pitch, synopsis and script have all been handed in, reviewed and given back. Thankfully with bit of re-working each of those three elements should be in a presentable state in the coming week and I will have all three elements re-examined by Simon. The whole pre-production stage is a far more intense process than I had anticipated. However I've got to move really quickly as I have been communicating to the USAR (Urban search and rescue) department of the Fire Service through my father and as to save putting them out as much as possible I am intending filming them around their schedule. This of course is fine with me, however, it does mean that I have to commence shooting on this coming Sunday. VERY SOON! So I have been working on the storyboard elements that involve those boys and hope that all of those elements are ready to go by Sunday morning and I record shots that will end up in and more importantly benefiting the trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment