Thursday 10 March 2011

Soft Trailer

Over the past few days I worked alongside Jane in creating a trailer to draw in an audience for the short film 'Soft' directed by Simon Ellis. Over all I'm quite happy with the resulting product. It comes to exactly one  minute as laid out in the brief and I think the clips we used would draw people in enough to make them want to watch the short film. However with every piece of work I do there is always something that I would want to do differently should I do it again. In this case it would be the second of two sound tracks which was the first 30 seconds of Michael Buble's Cry me a river because it is such an epic piece of music I think it may simply be to grand to match up with the clips from the short. But I'm posting the trailer below anyway in order for you guys to let me know what you think about it so don't hold back.

No comments:

Post a Comment