Monday 14 March 2011

When the walls come crumbling down you just rebuild

So it is official the team members from Maidstone’s urban search and rescue team that I had intended filming for my trailer have been sent out to help with the relief efforts in Japan. I am therefore going to have to focus on the team far less in my ‘the meeting’ trailer than I would have liked to originally. But I am nothing if not resilient with my planning process and so I have switched to a new plan it’s in a vague outline stage but I’m happy in my own mind that I still have something I can film that would still be a strong trailer even if it doesn’t have the same exciting elements that would come with the fire services cutting rig.

On a linking note I have written my second draft of my script and have asked Simon to have a look over it. Also in my tutorial we discussed an idea Simon had regarding how to establish and strengthen the character of ‘Oliver’s back story which I feel will make my script that much better I look forward to seeing how Simon rates the most recent draft of my script. Now I just need to work on the next draft of my synopsis, storyboard for the trailer and prepping for shooting not much of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment