Tuesday 17 January 2012

Fiction Adaptation - Initial understanding of the poem 'The Horses'

As I revealed earlier I am planning on using the poem ‘The Horses’ by Ted Hughes as the initial literary source that I will use to adapt into a three minute short. Not being a very well read individual myself I expect that there are many elements contained in this poem that I have overlooked. Regardless the thing that I like the most about poetry is that every line of text is left open to the interpretation of the reader. Below is a scan of my preliminary thoughts and interpretations of this poem.



Knowing that chances are there will be at least one other person doing this unit that chooses this poem I look forward to discussing ideas and ways in which to make the piece individual instead of replicating the same ideas and shot types all derived from using effectively the same ‘script’.

No comments:

Post a Comment