Friday 14 September 2012

Major Project - Arrangements for filming with bee keeper UPDATE

Reposting entry from acesandeightsproductions.co.uk from 10/07/2012

I have been in contact again with Pat about filming with him on Monday. With filming being weather dependent and with this being the wettest summer on record I am hoping that the forecast that shows that there will only be a 20% chance of rain is correct.

Working on the assumption that this forecast is correct I have arranged with him a time and place in which we can film.

I now have to finalise the questions I want to ask him on camera and search for interesting shots that I can use for this episode. Apart from doing the last few planning elements I will just sit and keep my fingers crossed that the forecast is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment