Friday 14 September 2012

Major Project - Going to be working with Dean Ross

Reposting entry from acesandeightsproductions.co.uk from 28/06/2012
For the university unit that I have been blogging about previously one of the requirements is unlike most of the previous units already completed. This is in as much as where before it was optional to enlist the assistance of a crew this time its a must. So as well as working on my own internet series idea(s) there was also the possibility for me to approach or be approached to become a crew member of someone else’s series. So when my close friend Dean asked me to come onboard as the director of his series I near enough agreed before even hearing his idea. Still in the early stages of pre production I look forward to working with him on a situation comedy series and knowing the writing and comedic ability of Deano I'm sure that the script will have everyone in stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment