Friday 14 September 2012

Major Project - What should I do

Reposting entry from acesandeightsproductions.co.uk from 01/07/2012

I haven't blogged about all the ideas I have had for the internet series unit I will have to produce when I return to university in September. I am however leaning toward one that I have blogged about previously this being the Traditional Country Crafts series. Through family members I have already endeavoured to approach some people that would allow me to film them and their crafts for the series.

So far I have potentially got a man that keeps bees and a farrier with the strong possibility of someone that lives on a tug boat and repairs his own lines and nets being up for being part of my series. This leaves the cider making and walking stick makers left to find. I do have confidence that this shouldn't be to difficult.

One obstacle that I do now have to face is through the bee keeper has told me that the best time of
year to film something interesting in regards to the bees and honey would be the middle of this very month. This means if I am to do this series I must get it underway very soon and so a great deal of planning must be started and for that episode at least completed in the next week or two!

I also what to come up with a title that perfectly matches the tone of the series something else I need to think about but for which I have plenty more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment