Thursday 24 February 2011

Pre-writing nearing complesion moving onto the script.

Today was a very informing day I’ve now got all the information I need in order to start writing my script for the meeting. But there are so many decisions to be made before I start. For example I need to decide whether to use the two or three act structure. Happily having done the recommended pre-writing tasks I am very secure with my story and characters’ I even have some shots that I know I what to shoot, however writing a script still feels like a very daunting task ten pages may not be a lot but having to put all the little tricks of the trade that I’ve learnt over the past couple of weeks into my script my prove more difficult than I would have anticipated. Anyway I’ll keep you updated with how it goes.

On another note during my tutorial with Simon the other day he asked me to upload a link to my YouTube account as I wasn’t interviewed by him and he wanted to see some of my previous stuff. So here you go Simon. Has anyone else got a YouTube account with some of your own created videos? I’d like to see what other people have done in the past.

        

1 comment: