Thursday 23 February 2012

AS LIVE - After the pitch

So after a fair amount of hours of waiting around thinking, wondering if I had done enough during the pitch to sway the decision of the panel, not knowing if the hours of research, planning, re-working of my idea and the overall stress of the past month and a bit had been worth it. So when I walked back into the base room to find out that it wasn’t the knowledge of the somewhat wasted effort that I and others had put in I’m sure I was the only person clapping with a heavy heart.
When I started trying to think of ideas I really struggled but when I came up with Live, Camera, Action show I really thought I was in with a shot alas it wasn’t to be. Although I’m sure Lauren’s idea was a worthy winner but the frustration of the level of effort that I put in is something that will pass and I will put my effort and attention into whatever job role that I am given I am hoping for the director’s chair but have a feeling that that will probably go to someone else as well. I know this blog entry is probably not the most fun to read but I hope that there may be an opportunity in the future where I may be able to see Live, Camera Action made.

No comments:

Post a Comment